Hair restoration plans customized to your individual needs!
Call (828) 505-2885
Dr. George Ibrahim
Dr. George Ibrahim is a board-certified urologist and certified by the American Academy of Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine. He is specifically trained in anti-aging medical procedures such as bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, platelet-rich plasma, and aesthetic skincare treatments. He has been practicing safe and precise hormone therapy for over 20 years, and has been specifically and extensively trained in hormonal balancing.
Dr. Ibrahim was an associate clinical professor of surgery at Duke University where he served as Chief of Urology at the Charles George Veterans Medical Center in charge of the Duke University Urology Residency Program.
His associations include:
- Member, North American Menopause Society
- Fellow, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Diplomat, American Board of Urology
- Member, North American Sexual Medicine Society
- Member, Western North Carolina Medical Society
Asheville Hair Restoration from Dr. Ibrahim
Dr. George Ibrahim is excited to announce our newest offering, NeoGraft®. NeoGraft® introduces the “state-of-the-art” solution for hair loss. This game-changing technology automates the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method to give patients more natural looking results with minimal downtime, no linear scarring and no stitches.
The FUE method of hair transplantation removes individual hair follicles from the scalp in their naturally occurring groupings of about 1-4 hairs and are then placed in the areas of the scalp where balding has occurred.
Benefits of the FUE Method
- FUE hair transplant is a very safe, minimally invasive, relatively minor procedure
- Minimal bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method
- Procedure is performed with local anesthetic and no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation is required
- Patients experience minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar and quick recovery times
- And Many More!